Make your move.
Minerva Law prides itself on guiding businesses through the inevitable obstacles that arise in their life-cycles. Successfully overcoming those challenges in the most efficient way possible requires an understanding that not every dispute requires the blunt hammer of litigation. To that end, Minerva Law works with its clients to attempt to resolve disputes informally before wasteful litigation becomes necessary by assessing the goals of the client to develop a strategy meeting those goals in the most economical way. Where informal resolution is not possible, Minerva Law has the requisite skill, experience and tenacity to zealously advocate for its clients in all forums, including through mediation, arbitration, and in state and federal court.
Minerva Law’s business and real estate litigation services include:
- Commercial and Contract Disputes
- Disputes Related to the Purchase and Sale of a Business
- Disputes Between Licensors and Licensees
- Disputes Between Homeowners and General Contractors
- Disputes Between General Contractors and Subcontractors
- Disputes Between Partners, Members, or Shareholders of Entities
- Employment Litigation
- Mediation, Arbitration, and Litigation of disputes involving the purchase and sale of real property, including claims for specific performance, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud and breach of contract
- Mediation, Arbitration, and Litigation of disputes
- Involving the leasing of real property, both residential and commercial
- Easement and other boundary line disputes.
- Landlord-tenant disputes.
- Disputes related to Mechanic’s Liens
- Unlawful Detainer/Eviction proceedings
- Routinely represent Developers and Contractors in construction disputes including construction defect and warranty litigation, and other claims related to faulty workmanship, defective materials, and breach of warranty.
A move in the right direction.
Minerva Law understands that business owners are dedicated to the continued growth and vitality of their enterprises. We also understand that business owners are reluctant to employ lawyers to help them navigate the various issues that arise in the life cycle of any business because of the perception that lawyers (and the fees they charge) do not add to the value of the enterprise. Leveraging their litigation backgrounds, Minerva Law assists its clients by helping them identify issues before they become unmanageable problems and develop informed strategies that can be seamlessly deployed to meet the overall the objectives
of the business and its owners.
Minerva Law’s business and transactional services include:
- Entity Formation, Reorganization and Winding Up.
- Corporate Governance.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts, including licensing agreements, professional services agreements, letters of intent, outsourcing agreements, and contracts documenting strategic acquisitions and transactions.
- Negotiation and drafting of real estate contracts including commercial leasing and purchase of real property.
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts related to the purchase and sale of businesses.
- Negotiation and drafting of equipment leases.
- Negotiation and drafting of financing and secured lending instruments.
- Guidance on Insurance coverage issues.
- Guidance on Corporate governance, including board and shareholder resolutions and consents, director and shareholder meetings, corporate stock option and incentive plans, and preparation of meeting minutes.
- Guidance on Employment matters, including negotiating and drafting offer letters, employment agreements, severance agreements, and executive compensation (stock options, restricted stock options, and incentives).
- Guidance on duties of corporate directors and officers and their impact on strategic transactions.